Thursday, November 14, 2013

My purpose

WHAT IS MY TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE
  1. to be able to make my son happy.
  2. accomplish my goal
  3. become someone important
  4. make my parents proud
  5. make a man out of my son
  6. teach my son right from wrong
  7. be able to provide for my family
  8. give my parents everything they once gave me back
  9. be a great mother
  10. to be love
  11. learn from my mistakes
  12. help my brothers and sisters
  13. help friends
  14. be a good friend
  15. be a good wife
  16. to give love back
  17. live life
  18. to work
  19. be independent
  20. value life
  21. go and finish school
My purpose in life that is really meaningful to me is becoming a great mother.It doesn't matter to me what I give up on as long as I become a good role mother to my son on being a great parent just like I want to be a great mother to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment