Thursday, November 21, 2013

ART


Graffiti is the type of art I like. Even though people think its a type of vandalism. When you see a lot of writing on the walls and you cant read it you will think its vandalism,but when you go to a place and take the time to see it you'll see that it actually is a piece of art. Thats one way that people like to express themselves.Sometimes they don't like to draw pictures,they're better at drawing letters or what some call it scribbles. 
I used to think graffiti was dumb,but now I like and enjoy going to places where I can see graffiti. Sometimes its hard to read stuff and others are just not nice so it makes me not like it. But some times Im out with my boyfriend and he shows me some really amazing graffiti thats hard to believe people take the time to do do some art on a wall that they cant even keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment