Thursday, November 21, 2013

EXTRA CREDIT


1. No, I haven't seen any of David Blaine specials before.
2. Yes, I do like magic,because its cool and people do stuff others can't. or they have they're on way of doing i1t.
3.Yes I did enjoy watching the special because its just amazing what he can do.
4.My favorite illusion was when he made the color the girl was thinking appear on the wall with fire. it was so crazy how he got the news paper put alcohol in it drank alcohol and spit it ouy and than the color the girl was thinking popped upon the was. which was INDIGO
5.My least favorite was well I didn't really have one they were all so cool.
6. Will Smith and his family, Jaime Fox, Katy Perry, Psy, George W Bush ,Kanye West, Mack Lemoore, Harrison Ford,and  Emmy Rossum.
7. The celebrity I like most is Katy Perry, because she can sing good ,she has her own style and she's gone through some stuff and hasn't gave up.
8.Yes, I would watch another show of him because its so amazing what he does. Its crazy!
9 . I would rate this show a 10

No comments:

Post a Comment