Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PERSEVERANCE

If I had to choose between getting 50$ right now or 100$ in a year I would wait and get the 100$ in a year. Why, because with 100 dollars you can do more stuff than with 50$. I have also learned that if you wait for something its worth it.
I do have long term goals in my life. My life time goal is giving myself a better life style. Goals in my life are becoming a teacher,and also a ultrasound technician,being a good mother,and becoming a US citizen. I do kinda have a plan on how to get where I want to go. Im not sure if how I planned it correct but as I go Ill find out. For example the first thing I have to do is finish high school ,but while in high school take a CPR class and get a certificate, go to OCC or ICV and look at their early childhood development classes and see which one is better.Go to college is the next step taking classes in child development .I will also be taking classes to get a credential in teaching(pre school or kindergarden teacher). Which Im not sure because if I take E.C.D I can directly go work at a preschool. After a while and Im making money will go back to college and take classes to be an ultrasound technician. I will also be doing everything I can to provide Julian everything he needs,which is part of being a good mother. Ill be making money hopefully by having two jobs doing the things I want.Ill save up enough to become a US citizen if Im able to. And by doing everything that is in plan will hopefully lead to having a good life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment