Wednesday, November 20, 2013

stranded

three things id take with me are food,water,and a blanket.

The first thing I would take with me is FOOD. I would take food because we need to survive and I don't know how long Id go without eating so I rather prepare myself and take some food. If Im gonna stranded Im sure there aren't a lot of options of food so Id take food that I like so I can eat and survive.
The other thing Id take with me is water. Because the number one reason is I don't like water from the sink. So I wouldn't be able to drink water from the island. Plus so many nasty things go in the water its nasty.
The last thing I would take with me are some blankets. why,because If its cold I can lay anywhere and cover myself,and If its hot I can lay on the blanket. Either way a blanket is very helpful so I would take one or two if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment