Monday, November 18, 2013

MY TOP FIVE

FOOD.
5.pizza
4.hamgurgers
3.burritos
2.chinese food
1.Mexican tacos

The reason why I choose pizza as my #5 is because I only like pizza with stuffed crust. And not at every place you can get it with stuffed crust like at Pizza Hut. But sometimes Pizza hut can be expensive.
Hamburgers is my #4 because not all the hamburgers are the same. For example my favorite hamburgers are from In N out, The Habit, and Jack in the Box. A lot of other places don't make them as good.
My #3 favorite food are burritos why because they are good,have meat,and include rice and beans.
Actually thats the only way I eat beans because I don't like them. Its also pretty good when you have salsa on it.
#2 is Chinese food its pretty delicious when you get orange chicken chow mien and broccoli with beef. Also I only like the chinese food from a certain place not all chinese foods are good. And I don't like any other foods from china or asia.
My most all time favorite are Mexican tacos they're so delicious with cilantro and red chili sauce. Specially when you get asada tacos with a coke or something they taste pretty bomb. They are also pretty easy to make at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment