Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28

MY WEEKEND
This weekend I went looking for a halloween custom for my son and I. We to a couple of places like Target, Kmart and party city. Its hard to find a costume because I want to find a cheap but good and cute at the same time. My family says Im cheap but why do I want an expensive costume when my son and I are only gonna wear once. And I don't have other kids to pass down the costume.


After shopping at so many stores we finally found one for myself. Its simple but no cheap so Im still undecided about it but at party city we found a goddess costume Im interested in. But since Im in a budget and halloween is right around the corner I might take some ideas from the costumes at party city and make one at home with materials I already have. And for my son Im still undecided I have a giraffe one but everyone says thats baby like and Julian is more but a big boy. I love giraffes  so might ignore them and just make him wear it besides he still doesn't really know.
I also have a power ranger costume for my son, So right now Im still undecided for him. I have a giraffe,power ranger,and scare crow. So this halloween we will probably wait until the last minute to see what he will be. Or maybe Ill have him choose . Even though Im undecided about this Im still excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment