Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MY FAVORITE SINGER

MARIAH CAREY

My favorite singer is Mariah Carey. She's the best singer I know,and those high notes she can hit are just so amazing. All her songs are wonderful and most of them have a meaning or something you can relate to. She started from having nothing to becoming something in the music industry. She's also an amazing mother.


She also writes her own songs,and is an actress. Mariah Carey is just a talented women. She was born March 27,1970 in New York. She is now married to Nick Cannon who is also an actor and has his own  t.v. show called Wild N Out. They have 2 kids a boy and a girl.
Mariah Carey genre is R&b pop and hip hop soul dance and hip hop soul. A lot of her songs are about love. My favorite song by Mariah Carey is between We Belong Together and For the Record. Its kinda like a tie between the two. And I would love to go see her in concert because I haven't but the day she's in California I sure will buy her concert  tickets no matter how expensive they are. She's the best singer song writer I know. She's the best

No comments:

Post a Comment