Friday, October 25, 2013

My wisdom

As a parent there is so much you can tell your child. And your child will only listen so much to your words. I am a parent of a boy and supposably boys always seem to rebel before girls. When my 19 month old son grows up to the part when he starts getting expose to drugs I will do my best to teach him that no matter what drug it is it will harm you in one way or another. I will teach him that just because his friends do it and make seem like its cool or their friends think they are cool its not and just makes them look like losers. Any drug can you kill you,it doesn't matter if its a low or high drug it will kill you. I as a mom will do my best to let him know not to do drugs. And not let him be around any one who does drugs.

The same thing will apply to alcohol just because his friends or family members do it also doesn't mean its okay. I believe there is a right moment and time where to drink for example family parties or special occasions. Not just for random nonsense reasons. Also just because its a family party doesn't mean you can drink, if your underage you shouldn't be able to drink at all. No matter if they say its just one beer,that one beer will lead or another and another one and so on. And before you know it theyre addicted.  Im a mom and will keep my son away from anyone who does drugs or drink. I want the best for my son and I will do anything to teach him what drugs and alcohol does to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment