Wednesday, October 2, 2013

free choice

JULIAN
Julian is my 19 month old son . He's a really good and smart little boy who fills my heart with love. He likes to play a lot specially with balls every time we go to the store he wants a new ball. He starting to learn how to jump which is funny. Sometimes he can be a handful and hard to take care of but I try my best to teach him right from wrong.


Julian is the most precious person I know. He did come to my life at the unexpected moment but i wouldn't change anything about it. He means so much to me that I try very hard in what I do just for him. Im not gonna lie it does get hard at times but he teaches me how to be a stronger women. Julian changed my life around completely and for the better.  I honestly don't have enough words to describe my love for him. And why because my love for him grows and grows each day.




I hope to teach julian valuable lessons of life as he grows older. I'll try my best to lead him on the right direction. And I also hope as he gets older he appreciates what I have done for him. I hope to accomplish all my goals so he can live a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment